When the unthinkable happens and the years you worked to get your dream job dissolves, it is no time to sit and imagine things collide in front of you. Instead, get on track—- it is the time to apply for unemployment benefits!
Unemployment benefits are recurring payments made by authorized organizations to unemployed individuals who were job deprived through no fault of their own. To apply for the benefits however you need to prove yourself. YES! Need assistance? See if you qualify for unemployment benefits by visiting UsUnemploymentResources.com!
Unemployment Insurance is the regular unemployment benefit an unemployed individual can apply for.
You may be eligible for regular unemployment benefits if you received a W-2 and you meet any of these requirements:
- You are fully or partially unemployed because of a layoff, furlough, reduced wages, or reduced hours.
- You and your family are impacted by school closures.
- Your unemployment claim expired.
- You will qualify if you are unemployed through no fault of your own.
- You will qualify if you meet work and wage requirements.
- You will qualify if you meet the state’s requirements. (Some requirements vary from each state)
If you’re unemployed and need assistance, you could qualify for the benefits! To get started and see if you’re eligible, visit UsUnemploymentResource.com and enter the required details asked on the site!