Do you think you have unclaimed cash or property waiting for you? There are approximately 1 in 10 people who have unclaimed assets that are waiting to be claimed and literally billions of dollars in unclaimed property, held by government and treasuries within the United States. Visit Unclaimed-us-assets.com to start your search!
Unclaimed Property is a financial asset owed to an individual or business. Property is considered unclaimed when the companies have had no activity generated or contact with the owner for one year or longer. Unclaimed property may include refunds, un-cashed payroll checks, stocks, credit balance on an overpayment, and many other forms.
Unclaimed property can be intangible, which is the most common (ex. uncashed paychecks, stocks), or tangible (ex. safe deposit box contents). Some of the common forms of unclaimed property include:
- Checking or savings accounts
- Uncashed dividends or payroll checks
- Traveler’s checks
- Trust distributions
- Unredeemed money orders or gift certificates (in some states)
- Certificates of deposit
- Customer overpayments
- Utility security deposits
- Mineral royalty payments
- Contents of safe deposit boxes
- Insurance payments or refunds and life insurance policies
Unclaimed-us-assets.com is a FREE service company that gives you information to learn about the benefit application process.
- Get Free Information with Their Guide
- Take their optional survey to receive, based on your answers, related offers from our partners!
- Keep Updated with Curated Content
- Fill out the form – Complete the form with your information and click “Continue” to sign-up
- Clear & Simple Information – Their team of researchers will help you find the information available online.
- They make it easy – Their team will provide all the compiled research into a free guide with information and tips that are clear and easy to understand.
- Personalize Offers – They will make personalized offers that are designed to your need and lifestyle
Finding unclaimed money can put your mind at ease, give your budget a boost and help you reorganize your finances. Learn more about how to find unclaimed assets with Unclaimed-us-assets.com free guide!