Unemployment can be stressful! Are you unemployed and strapped for cash? Know that there are over 17 billion dollars of unclaimed funds in the United States of America right now! Most people aren’t aware they are owed money. Yes, you can be owed for any reason and not realize it, such as utility bills, insurance policies, refunds, uncashed checks, unclaimed wages, and more! Find Money!
Unclaimed money is known as the money owned by individuals who cannot be located because they may have moved addresses, changed their name, lost the paperwork, or merely forgotten about it. The unclaimed funds are turned over to the government after a specific period of time has passed.
- Safe deposit boxes
- Bank accounts and escrow
- Stocks and bonds
- Insurance policies
- Trust funds and dividends
- CDs and mutual funds
- Uncashed checks
- Utility bills and tax
- Security deposits
- Fill out the form at UnclaimedMoneySearch.com
- This site will help you to search various state and government sites to examine whether you are eligible to be awarded for any unclaimed money that is owed to you from the past but were not able to receive.
- The amount may vary from different sources.
- The money is yours and thus, you’re entitled to claim it anytime for a limited time. So, what are you waiting for? Act now and claim your funds before they are gone!
Each year, an estimated $1 billion go unclaimed as unfiled income tax returns. During the 2020 tax season, the Internal Revenue Service issued more than $300 billion in tax refunds averaging $2,535 per return. While you are rooting around for cash, Unclaimed Tax-Refunds.com helps you to find your unclaimed tax refunds and provides benefits assistance for free.
A tax refund is a repayment to a taxpayer of any excess amount paid to the federal government or a state government. It most often represents an interest-free loan that the taxpayer made to the government.
Unclaimed tax refunds are money whose rightful owner cannot be located and typically turned over to the government after a specific period. It also includes refunds that were forgotten or missed to claim by the taxpayers within a deadline.
Unclaimed Tax-Refunds.com is the site that helps you to find and learn about the benefit application process available for an individual to claim and get money for free. The service includes –
- Clear and simple information to help you to achieve your financial goals
- Free and easy guide on how to find unclaimed tax refunds
- Updates with curated content
- Personalized offers based on the optional survey-answers
If you’re doubtful about the benefits available to support your financial need, visit Unclaimed Tax-Refunds.com and get unlimited guides and personalized offers for free!
Each state has an unclaimed property program that collects the unclaimed tax returns and attempts to locate the owner. Unfortunately, there is no central database to locate these tax returns. If you have no idea about it, Unclaimed Tax-Refunds.com could be the best place to seek help in finding your unclaimed tax refunds through a hassle-free process. To get your free guide-
- Visit Unclaimed Tax Refunds.com
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, and zip code
- Continue to enter your street, city, and state address
- Enter your mobile number, date of birth, and gender
- Finally, answer a few questions and get your free guide!
Unclaimed Tax Refunds.com is privately owned and is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by any government agency. If you are looking for refunds, you need not hire a service or spend money to find the money. Get your guide now!
Do you think you have unclaimed cash or property waiting for you? There are approximately 1 in 10 people who have unclaimed assets that are waiting to be claimed and literally billions of dollars in unclaimed property, held by government and treasuries within the United States. Visit Unclaimed-us-assets.com to start your search!
Unclaimed Property is a financial asset owed to an individual or business. Property is considered unclaimed when the companies have had no activity generated or contact with the owner for one year or longer. Unclaimed property may include refunds, un-cashed payroll checks, stocks, credit balance on an overpayment, and many other forms.
Unclaimed property can be intangible, which is the most common (ex. uncashed paychecks, stocks), or tangible (ex. safe deposit box contents). Some of the common forms of unclaimed property include:
- Checking or savings accounts
- Uncashed dividends or payroll checks
- Traveler’s checks
- Trust distributions
- Unredeemed money orders or gift certificates (in some states)
- Certificates of deposit
- Customer overpayments
- Utility security deposits
- Mineral royalty payments
- Contents of safe deposit boxes
- Insurance payments or refunds and life insurance policies
Unclaimed-us-assets.com is a FREE service company that gives you information to learn about the benefit application process.
- Get Free Information with Their Guide
- Take their optional survey to receive, based on your answers, related offers from our partners!
- Keep Updated with Curated Content
- Fill out the form – Complete the form with your information and click “Continue” to sign-up
- Clear & Simple Information – Their team of researchers will help you find the information available online.
- They make it easy – Their team will provide all the compiled research into a free guide with information and tips that are clear and easy to understand.
- Personalize Offers – They will make personalized offers that are designed to your need and lifestyle
Finding unclaimed money can put your mind at ease, give your budget a boost and help you reorganize your finances. Learn more about how to find unclaimed assets with Unclaimed-us-assets.com free guide!
Do you want to find your unclaimed assets or find your missing money? The unclaimed funds held by the state are often from bank accounts, insurance policies, or state government. There are so many ways to find your money (unclaimed assets). In the United States, the federal government does not yet have a system available for people to check for unclaimed funds or assets. But through unclaimed-us-assets.com, you can learn about unclaimed assets with their guide. So, start your search for unclaimed assets with the help of unclaimed-us-assets.com.
What Is An Unclaimed Asset?
Unclaimed funds are those assets where the rightful owner cannot be located. Typically, unclaimed funds and property are handed over to the state the assets are located in after a dormancy period has passed. Every state has established whereby legal owners of assets can reclaim unclaimed funds.
Features Of Unclaimed-Us-Assets.Com Guide:
- Learn about unclaimed assets with their free guide.
- You can find tips and information about claiming unclaimed assets and more.
- Get immediate access to curated content with new tips and information.
- Take their option survey to receive personalized offers from their partners.
How Unclaimed-Us-Assets.Com Will Help You?
When you require to find your unclaimed assets, they are here to help you. They provide a free service that gives you information to help you achieve your financial goals. Also, they provide,
- Clear and simple information.
- Free guide.
- Personalized offers.
How Can I Learn About Unclaimed Assets With Unclaimed-Us-Assets.Com Guide?
You can learn about unclaimed assets with their free guide. This free guide offers tips on unclaimed assets. Finding unclaimed money can put your mind at ease, give your budget a boost and help you recognize your finances. So, you can learn more about how to find unclaimed assets with their free guide.
How Can I Get My Free Guide To Find Unclaimed Assets?
- Find their website unclaimed-us-assets.com.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, zip code, and continue.
- Answer a few questions (survey) of address, city, state, phone number, date of birth, gender, and continue.
- Finally, your guide has been sent to your email. You can check your inbox.
Note: To receive the guide, you should be at least 18 years of age.